8/30/2005

From the hands of the colonizers

I am glad that we are celebrating our 48th year of independence. Even without the colonizers, I am proud that our own home leaders can bring our country into the international sphere and now Malaysia is widely known in other foreign countries. While I do feel proud about that, at the same time i also feel that there are a lot of policies in Malaysia has to be review rather letting the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. Certain policies are important in the 70's doesn't mean that there are important now.Apart from that , I do hope to see real democracy rather than pseudo democracy. We get our nation from the hands of colonizer but are there any mini colonizers in our own country. Looking forward for a merdeka where I can have nothing to complain about.

No comments: